Home security is important.
Not just for home invasion, but also for kids, monitoring pets, fire, smoke and floods.
However, the price of a professional system can easily cost in the thousands and take days for a contractor to deliver and install.
Over the past several years, NEST has revolutionized the market by providing a professional level system that many homeowners can DIY and save money.
The industry has changed again….
The first of its kind, best in class, with the homeowner in mind.
It has all of the bells and whistles of any professional series or Nest camera at a fraction of the price
|Deci-Cam||Nest Indoor Camera|
|Picture Quality 1080 HD||Picture Quality up to 1080 HD|
|Pan 355°, Tilt 55°, plus motion detection and push notification alarms||130 degree diagonal field of view|
|10 IR-LED lights embedded for 8m of night vision||Infrared LED lights with IR cut filter for night vision|
|Audio Communication||Audio Communication|
|Wireless with Smart Wifi one key connection||Wireless|
|Crying baby detection||No crying baby detection|
Decibel 2MB security 360-degree and tilt, 1080 DP Camera:
- Motion Alerts
- Night Vision
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) camera – elite class
- High Resolution 1080 dpi Video
- Emergency call button
- 2-way audio intercom
- 360-degree field of view rotation
To experience the smart home automation, all you need is the eSmartCam App to simply control devices. Any motion detected by the camera will create a notification pushed by the App. This allows you to keep notified and take action anywhere and anytime.
- 1080P HD Perfect Picture
- Secure Protection Promised Day And Night
- The night vision feature is powered by the IR LEDs with dim lights. It can provide 20 feet of night vision range in the dark.
- Wide Field Of View
- It has a wide 95° angle and Pan/Tilt (355° / 120°) to catch every corner of the area. With the motion detection, any unexpected movement will be caught immediately and pushed the notifications to your phone.
- Quick And Easy Setup
- Quick install – plug the camera into a power outlet, download the eSmartCam App, and quick start to connect with WiFi. It’s easy to do the 2-step configuration. First, register an eSmartCam account. Second, do the smart configure or scan the QR code to complete the connection.