It use to be that to have a doorbell installed, you needed to buy a doorbell and multiple buttons at a hardware store and hire and either ruin your weekend or electrician to fish the wiring through the walls and connect the system.
Not only was this inconvenient, it was also expensive, costing at least $300 and usually more.
Over the years, there has been different versions of wireless doorbells designed to be convenient and plug-n-play.
The problem was, they were usually expensive and many were not waterproof or dust proof and often failed.
We have been impressed with the GoodPro Waterproof Wireless Doorbell system with two (2) receivers.
- Big Range – The wireless doorbell operating range up to 918ft/280m in open area ensures that you will never miss a visitor’s arrival and answer the door in time
- Two receivers – Place where you like, entrance, back rooms, basement or garage so that you always know when there is a visitor
- Zero interference – Many receivers conflict with other electronics. This will not interfere with other equipment in your home or those of your neighbors
- No wiring – Battery Operated Transmitter, no electrician or fishing wires though walls
- Waterproof and dust proof – Remote Push buttons triggers and offers a feedback flash for easy reference,IP44 waterproof and dustproof design withstands various harsh weather conditions for outdoor use
- 36 ring tones – Not just a standard chime or annoying buzzer. Upgraded plug-in receivers will delivers rich and crisp sound; 36 Chimes Melody Ring for selested (including short and useful dingdong and happy Christmas melody etc.) & 4 Levels Adjustable Volume from 25db-110db (High, Middle, Low, Muted)
Easy Pair Installation: Superheterodyne learning code. Free pairing by user. DIY set up the transmitter via adhesive tape
This is a great entry to mid-level system.
Designed to be DIY and simple.
Reg Price: $62.99
Our Sale Price: $32.99